Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Winkie Convention Countdown: 3 Days to Go

Today is our last full day at home before the convention. Tomorrow around midday we leave for Oregon, where we'll stay with Karyl for the night, then head down to California from there. Fortunately, our house will be occupied by my mother-in-law and her little Rottweiler, Snuffy. We're just about ready, as I've written the quizzes (I just need to go make copies today), the costumes are pretty well set, and we're gradually getting things checked off the various lists. I don't know how good our connections are going to be along the way, so I may miss a day or two of this countdown, but we should be fine once we get there. And of course there will be lots of posts about the convention itself.

1 comment:

Jay said...

See ya there, Eric!