Saturday, September 05, 2009

Today's Oz comic, politics division

My local paper again had an Oz-themed political cartoon yesterday. So I tracked it down, and found out it's by R. J. Matson and was originally published in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Unfortunately, I couldn't find an easy-to-link-to version of it anywhere online, so I am going to take the extraordinary and legally-gray step of posting it here:



If you want to see more of Matson's cartoon from the Post-Dispatch, check them out at this link.

This cartoon is presented solely for its Oz content, and is not intended as either an endorsement or a condemnation of the views expressed therein. Anyone who wishes to debate the views expressed should go elsewhere, as any attempts to do so here will be deleted, nor will I respond to e-mails about it.

No comments: