Saturday, October 13, 2018

Yesterday's Oz Comics

It was a big day for Oz in the comics, as there were three different Oz-related comics, of differing degrees of Ozziness. So, I will tackle them from the least Ozzy to the most:

  • Trivquiz mentions the play The Boy from oz. In this case, the Oz is Australia, but since the subject of the play is Peter Allen, who was married to Liza Minnelli at one point, and both Minnelli and Judy Garland appear in the show, I consider it to be an Oz-ish play.
  • Off the Mark has an aquaphobic green-skinned witch. That sounds pretty Ozzy to me. (A comment I made about this comic online was, "It's not easy being green…")
  • I don't know what's happening in the storyline in On the Fastrack, but whatever's going on sure seems to involve The Wizard of Oz!

No comments: