Thursday, September 16, 2010

Want to be a guest blogger?

Hi, folks, have I got an offer for you! (Well, maybe.) The Children's Museum of Manhattan is having a big Wizard of Oz-themed exhibit, starting next week. And they very kindly invited me to a preview on September 23. Since I live nearly three thousand miles away, I had to decline. However, I have been authorized to transfer my invitation to someone else.

Would you like it?

You have to be able to get to the Children's Museum of Manhattan at 10:00 a.m. next Thursday, September 23. You have to write something up about it for this blog as soon as you can afterwards (a picture or two would be nice as well, but not required). And you have to let me know by this coming Sunday night at 11:59 p.m. PST. Just tell me you're interested in the comments, and give me your real name and a valid e-mail address. I will draw a random winner and an alternate, and let them know ASAP Monday morning. I will need contact information that I can pass on to CMOM, so if I don't hear back from the winner by Monday night at 11:59 p.m., the alternate gets to go, so pay attention to your e-mail!

No comments: