Saturday, September 24, 2022

Oz Comics Roundup

A couple more that have appeared kind of recently:

  • All I will say about the September 12 edition of Strange Brew is, "Hmm, yeah, good question!" (I recently rediscovered that this is actually answered in the animated movie Tom and Jerry and The Wizard of Oz, however. That movie also explains how Dorothy didn't get mud all over herself after falling into the pigstye in Kansas!)
  • All I will say about the September 19 edition of The Argyle Sweater is, "Ack, too much information!"
Sherman's Lagoon is also running an Oz-themed storyline, based around that undersea "yellow brick road" discovered earlier this year, but I'll wait to report on that after it's wrapped up. And I also hope to have something else on this blog soon besides comic strips. But "soon" is a relative term.

No comments: