Sunday, February 10, 2019

Today's Oz Comic

When I started reading today's "new"* edition of My Cage, I had no idea it would become Ozzy. But they snuck it in there at the end, didn't they?

Incidentally, we're experiencing a blizzard right now in our part of the world, which is making newspaper delivery sporadic. Plus, I'm heading out of town later this week**, which means the paper will be on hold. I tell you all this because, if there are any Oz comics in my newspaper comics (as opposed to the online ones I read), I may not see them for a while.

*I say "new" in quotation marks because, although these strips were not part of the original newspaper run, they have been previously made available to the strips Patreon contributors.

**Provided I can even get out of town, as more snow is expected for the next few days.

No comments: