Sunday, June 03, 2018

Lots of Oz on TV!

All kinds of Oz TV alerts!

  • First, I probably should have posted this earlier, but it's not too late. If you get the Boomerang cable channel (as opposed to the Boomerang streaming service), you can now watch the new show Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz, originally shown on Boomerang (the streaming service, not the cable channel). Oh, and word on the Yellow Brick Road is that it has been picked up for a second season.
  • Second, The Movie gets a cable TV airing, outside of its usual holiday showings, on TCM later this week. It's set for 8:00 pm EDT Thursday, June 7. Take a look at TCM's website on The Movie for details.
  • Finally, Season 1B (no, I don't know why it isn't just called Season 2, either) of Lost in Oz drops on Amazon Prime this Friday, June 8. The first part of the season was awesome, so I'm really looking forward to the rest. And yes, I'll do what I did last year and blog about each episode as I watch it. (Hmm, maybe I'll even binge the first part, too, if my time allows.) You can get details on Amazon's Lots in Oz page.

No comments: