Saturday, March 18, 2017

Today's Oz Comics

When it rains, it pours! Two turned up in my local paper today:

  • One is this edition of One Big Happy where Ruthie compares a suspicious but probably innocent TV spokesperson to a couple of creepy things. I'll leave it to you to decide which one is Ozzy.
  • And Tundra sees Dorothy taking Toto to the vet. Now, Tundra helps out the papers that run it by not putting their strips up online right away, but I'm sure it will eventually show up in the March archives I've linked to above. But there's nothing wrong with me describing the strip (I hope): A wide-eyed Toto is an an examination table with the helpfully captioned "The Veterinary of Oz" on one side and Dorothy looking a little worried on the other. The vet says, "He's pretty backed up. I think we're going to have to call Toto Rooter." EWWW!

No comments: