Saturday, February 18, 2017

Emerald City: "Lions in Winter"

I was busy and tired last night, so I didn't even bother trying to also watch Emerald City. So I'm going to watch it right now off the DVR and give my immediate reactions. Okay, here we go! (Beware, there may be spoilers ahead.)

  • Did I mention last week that Pastoria also got a mention?
  • I wonder if anyone is going to make and sell those flags?
  • So now West has Ozma, who has an inkling of who she actually is. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
  • What? Lucas (well, I guess we have to call him Rowan now) is Glinda's husband???
  • Ooh, flashback to Ozma as a baby! Now we see Pastoria! And finally, a Lion!!!
  • I really want to see some cosplayers try to recreate some of Langwidere's masks. That wire cage one is one of the best yet.
  • Uh, oh, don't get the new little witch angry! Have none of those girls seen Carrie? Or Matilda?
  • Is there a dictionary somewhere for that witch language? They're sure using a lot of it in this episode.
  • If Glinda doesn't trust science, why does she think Dorothy can do anything for the damaged young witches?
  • That's a pretty cool effect with the doors.
  • Yeah, definitely don't get Dorothy mad. Nor Glinda, for that matter.
  • Oh, good grief, has Eamonn been the Lion all this time?
  • Yeah, yeah, go on, Army of Ev, kill the Wizard and put us all out of our misery!
  • So what is Ozma now?
Two episodes to go. They'd better start wrapping some of these dangling plot threads up!

No comments: