Saturday, June 13, 2015

This Week's Oz Poem

Hello, people of the future! I am setting up this post a few weeks in advance because I know that I will be extremely busy the weekend you read this, and so I thought I'd read another story from I Should Have Stayed in Oz ahead of time and schedule it to post at the right time. The only trouble is, what I read wasn't a short story but a poem! "The Munchkin Boy" by Tim Frayser tells about another passenger on that twister that took Dorothy to Oz (I'll give you a hint: He's a Munchkin boy), and how he was able to help his family as a result. This poses the interesting idea that if people can travel from Kansas to Oz, why can't people travel from Oz to Kansas and have their own adventures?

Next week, it will be me live, having just read a story, as usual.

No comments: