Sunday, March 09, 2014

Mila Kunis Goes to Oz!

It's been a year and a day since Oz the Great and Powerful opened, and I'm ashamed to say that I still haven't written a review! (To be honest, I think that's due in part to my continued conflict as to what I actually think of it!) But as I was thinking about this, I also remembered the first time Mila Kunis went to Oz, in this dream sequence from That '70s Show:

Yes, that's Mila playing Dorothy. What I especially love is that the costumes are very clearly based on the original W. W. Denslow illustrations. I'm sure they did that for legal reasons, so that they wouldn't get into hot water with Warner Bros., but that doesn't make it any less awesome. And that is television's original Nancy Drew, Pamela Sue Martin, playing "Miss Wizard".

No comments: