Sunday, February 02, 2014

Still passing the hat

For whatever reason, it seems we're not getting the donations this year, from any of our usual sources, that we get to host this blog, the website, and other stuff. Our web hosting bill is coming due very soon, however, and we can't afford to pay it all, so I am asking again for your donation to keep things going for another two years. If you enjoy this blog or any of the other Ozzy activities I do online, now is the time to step up and support what I do with a small monetary contribution. I wish I had some way of showing my appreciation, like PBS stations do, but I'm afraid I don't. But if our paths ever cross in person, I'll be sure to give you a hearty handshake and my heartfelt thanks.

You can donate at www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=6828. The sooner, the better! Thanks.

No comments: