Monday, December 30, 2013

Oz in Jeopardy!

Hmm, I seem to be having worse technical issues than I thought. I was only able to snag one screen grab before I had problems. Well, then, if that means only one clue a day, so be it. I'll still get them all done by the end of the week. (But I have an idea or two to work around my issues as well.) So, on December 11, 2012 show, one category in the Double Jeopardy! round was Audio Book Performers. The final clue read in the round was this one, for $1200:

Meredith, our current returning champion, rang in correctly and said, "What is audible.com?" She already had a considerable lead by that point, and went on to win the game and defend her title.

As I am all about extra content, here's the reading that the question was about. Heck, they are even kind enough to provide a free sample, if you are so inclined.

No comments: