Saturday, December 08, 2012

We're Off to Play the Wizard

Okay, yes, this is going to be a little bit of an ad. But since some nice people asked for an opinion that I can't offer, I thought I'd bring it up here instead. In case you haven't already heard, there's a new Wizard of Oz game on Facebook. (You can find out more right here, and that's also the portal to get you started playing if you're interested.) Since I just don't have the time, patience, or inclination to play any Facebook game, I will pass on this one, although the fact that it's Oz themed makes it a contender for the only one I would play. I promised I'd see if I could drive a little traffic over there, however, so if you're so inclined, go take a look. And if you have any thoughts or opinions on the game, please feel free to leave a comment here.

No comments: