Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Oz/Wonderland Chronicle #3

Since it's going to be a while before I get to my next regular Oz readings post, I thought I'd do a quick supplemental one here. Because today, being Wednesday, means the new comic books came in today. And I was pleasantly surprised that issue #3 of the great little series The Oz/Wonderland Chronicles came in. (I got both covers.) It's still a fun read, with lots of references to the Oz books (the first character to appear in this issue is Quox the dragon!), and the story is moving along at a pretty brisk pace. The Wicked Witch of the West has summoned the Jabberwock from Wonderland to destroy Oz, and it looks like Wonderland and Earth are next. Fortunately, Alice remembers how to defeat a Jabberwock, and...oh, you'll just have to read it yourself!

No comments: