Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy birthday, John Dough!

Wow, he's 101 today, and doesn't look a day over 42. Good news, this year you can actually buy a copy of John Dough and the Cherub, courtesy of the fine folks at Hungry Tiger Press.

Speaking of Hungry Tiger, Laura and I are out the door later this morning to head to this year's Winkie Convention, which should be the biggest and best Oz Club convention since the mega-blowout Centennial Convention in 2000. This year, thanks to this being the Club's fiftieth anniversay, and both the Ozmopolitan and Munchkin cons not being held this year, everyone who wants to come to a con will be heading to California. I haven't looked forward to the con this much for at least a year.

Of course, since I'll be on the road, my internet access will be a bit spotty. Asilomar, at least, has wi-fi, so I could at least do a little live blogging from the convention itself.

No comments: